About this item
- Includes 30 single-serving packets (0.32 oz. each) of Emergen-C Original Formula in Super Orange flavor
- Each serving provides daily immune support with more Vitamin C than 10 oranges(1)
- Also contains B Vitamins, Electrolytes, and other Antioxidants like Zinc and Manganese
- Flavored vitamin mix is made with natural fruit flavors for a delicious Super Orange taste
- Vitamin C drink mix is a powder that dissolves quickly in water; it’s refreshing and caffeine-free
- Enjoy Emergen-C Original Formula Vitamin C supplement every day for routine wellness
- Emergen-C Original Formula is also available in gummy and chewable forms
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Emergen-C vitamin C drink mix is a great way to support your daily wellness routine. Emergen-C provides Daily Immune Support with more Vitamin C than 10 oranges (1) – and is packed with B Vitamins to enhance energy naturally, Electrolytes and Antioxidants (2). Emergen-C Vitamin C drink mixes are made with natural, real fruit flavors, plus they have no artificial sweeteners and are caffeine-free. Mix with 4 to 6 ounces of water for a fizzy, fruity boost of goodness. With dozens of tasty flavors and a variety of special formulas, Emergen-C Original Formula vitamin mix makes it deliciously easy to support ongoing wellness goals. Transform every day with immune-supporting Vitamin C from Emergen-C. (1) Based on using the USDA.gov nutrient database value for a large, raw orange (2) Antioxidants include Vitamin C, Zinc and Manganese These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All nutrients in a base of Ascorbic, Citric, Tartaric, Aspartic And, Malic (apple) Acids, Sweetened with Fructose, Naturally Flavored and Colored . This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. Do not take more than 2,000 mg of Vitamin C per day
Keep out of reach of children. Carton contains individual packets. Do not use if packet seal is torn or broken.
Fructose, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid. Contains <2% of: Acacia, BetaCarotene (color), Dried Orange Juice Concentrate (color and flavor), Glycine, L-Aspartic Acid, Natural Flavors, Orange Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Tartaric Acid, Tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
Directions: Ages 14 and up, one (1) packet daily. Empty contents into a glass, add 4–6 oz. of water, stir. For lighter flavor, mix with more water. Do not exceed suggested use. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult a doctor before use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Satisfaction Guarantee If for any reason you are not satisfied with any GSK Consumer Healthcare product, GSK Consumer Healthcare will provide you with a reimbursement within 45 days of the date of purchase. Please note that because GSK is unable to control the quality of our products sold by unauthorized sellers, the Guarantee is not available for products purchased from unauthorized sellers due to potential quality issues outside GSK’s control. Please contact GSK Consumer Healthcare directly for more information.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.