About this item
- Caldesene Medicated Powder with Cornstarch and Zinc Oxide helps protect chafed skin
- 3-in-1 action soothes, absorbs and protects skin
- Ideal for the whole family - protects chafed skin and treats and prevents diaper rash
- Forms a protective barrier to repel moisture and help keep skin dry
- Gently apply powder to irritated area to seal out wetness to protect against chafed skin
From the manufacturer
Caldesene Baby Cornstarch Powered with Zin Oxide
With cornstarch and zinc oxide, Caldesene Baby forms a protective barrier to repel moisture and help keep skin dry...plus aloe and chamomile to soften and soothe baby’s delicate skin.
Caldesene Medicated Protecting Powder
Recognized as safe and effective by moms and doctors in treating diaper rash, prickly heat, and chafing. No messy creams or gels, just gentle powder you can use regularly.
Caldesene Medicated Protecting Powder with Zinc Oxide & Cornstarch Talc Free, 5 Ounce.
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Active Ingredients - Zinc Oxide 15% - Skin Protectant. Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Stearate, Fragrance
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.