About this item
- Full Body Baby Massage Oil – This soothing essential oil blend can be rubbed into muscles and joints to help children relax, refocus, and feel better from head to toe.
- Hydrating Moisturizer – Formulated with cold pressed vegan oils and aromatic French lavender and clary sage helps soothe and soften baby skin while revitalizing the senses.
- Gentle on Face and Body – Parents will love how our warm, natural massage oil absorbs quickly into the face and skin without leaving behind a greasy residue.
- Certified Organic Ingredients – The organic canola oil, safflower, and primrose are sensitive on allergy prone or irritated skin making them great for babies and adults.
- Developed by a mom. Family owned & operated. All California Baby products are blended & manufactured in California Baby’s own FDA registered facility in Los Angeles, California.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Our Calming Massage Oil is perfect for a gentle massage before bedtime to help unwind and ensure a good night's sleep. French lavender and clary sage essential oils bring an intoxicating and calming, but never overpowering scent.
Our vegan oil blend is made with certified organic canola oil, safflower oil, and evening primrose. These organic ingredients are very gentle on sensitive, allergy-prone skin and eczema. The oil is non-greasy, absorbs quickly, and leaves skin satiny smooth, and smelling sweet. Our scents are made from 100% pure essential oils and zero of the unknown and unlisted chemicals that come with synthetic fragrance.
This cruelty-free product is allergy tested and does not contain: gluten, soy, oats, dairy, or nuts (except coconut)
Free of: mineral oils, petroleum-based ingredients, and synthetic fragrance.
All products are blended, manufactured & packaged at California Baby's headquarters located in Los Angeles, California, USA. Their manufacturing facility is FDA registered, certified organic, and solar powered. California Baby is proudly woman owned and family owned & operated since 1995.
Calming Racing Minds and Restore Skin Softness with a Relaxing Massage Oil from California Baby
When it’s time to get your baby down for the night they can still feel all the excitement or emotions of the day, making it difficult to relax and fall asleep. But with California Baby Calming Massage Oil that’s formulated with natural, plant based ingredients like organic canola oil, safflower, and evening primrose, they can drift comfortably into dreamland with confidence.
A vegan friendly oil blend that’s gentle on sensitive, allergy prone skin or eczema breakouts, our massage oil absorbs quickly into the skin with smooth, nongreasy support that smells light and airy and won’t stain clothing. Calming, relaxing, and perfect for little boys and girls of all sizes, our calming massage oil is ideal for making bedtime something to cherish.
All products are blended, packaged at California Baby's headquarters located in Los Angeles, California, USA. Their facility is FDA registered, certified organic, and solar powered. California Baby has been proudly woman lead, family owned and operated since 1995.
- California Baby Calming Massage Oils
- Infused with Organic Canola, Safflower, and Primrose Oils
- Gentle on Sensitive Skin (Baby and Adult Use)
- Non Greasy, Fast Absorbing Formula
- Volume: 4.5 fl. oz.
- No Animal Testing and Allergy Tested
Help your baby calm down and unwind before bed for a better night’s rest by massaging our relaxing, aromatic massage oil into their skin by clicking Add to Cart above now.
California Baby products smell good and children might want to take a taste; although safe and natural, if ingested, your pediatrician should be the first point of contact.External use only.
*Carthamus tinctorius oil (hi-oleic safflower oil), *organic hi-oleic canola oil, *oenothera blennis oil (evening primrose), tocopherol (vit. E/antioxidant), *pure essential oils of lavandula angustifolia (French lavender) and salvia sclarea (clary sage).*certifed organic or sustainable.
Dispense a quarter-sized amount of oil into the palm of your hand; rub hands together vigorously to heat the oil before applying. Massage onto skin using gentle, circular strokes over chest, upper back and feet.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.