Style:2500 MCG, 100 LOZENGES, TROPICAL FLAVOR
Methyl cobalamin (methyl b-12) is better absorbed and retained than other forms of b12 (e.g., cyan cobalamin). Methyl b-12 supports nerve tissue and brain cells, promotes better sleep and recycles (via methylation) homocysteine, an oxidizing metabolite, back into the amino acid methionine. Also, vegetarians/vegans often require b12 supplementation. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Natural tropical-flavored chewable vitamin b12
- Active coenzyme form
- Promotes healthy homocysteine levels
- 2500 micrograms per lozenge
- Neurotransmitter and neuron support
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but abc stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.