- 20-fluid ounce bottle of pure baby oil, enriched with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, formulated to help moisturize babies' delicate skin, and protect skin from dryness, great for relieving dry skin or rough patches
- Pure baby mineral oil forms a silky moisturizing barrier to help prevent excess moisture loss and lock in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin
- Baby oil is clinically proven to be gentle and mild for baby's skin, easy to spread, ideal for baby massage and relaxing bonding experience for you and your baby
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested baby oil contains no parabens, phthalates, or dyes, and is specially formulated for babies' delicate skin
- Gentle baby oil is allergy-tested and lightly scented, leaves baby's skin feeling soft and smooth
From the manufacturer
Our Johnson's Baby Oil is enriched with natural Aloe Vera, known for its dry skin-soothing qualities, as well as Vitamin E, a known skin conditioner. It forms a silky barrier to prevent excess moisture loss and protect against dryness, leaving baby's skin soft and smooth. This moisturizing oil locks in up to 10x more moisture *on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin. This allergy-tested gentle oil is great to use for a baby massage and parent-baby bonding. Use after bath, for a gentle massage, or anytime you want to help seal in moisture and refresh dry skin. Baby massage can be a relaxing, bonding experience for you and your baby.
From the Manufacturer
We love babies. And we understand how to moisturize baby soft skin to help protect it from dryness. That's why our pure mineral oil, enriched with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, locks in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than on ordinary lotion can on dry skin.
For external use only. If rash occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of children's reach to avoid drinking or accidental inhalation which can cause serious injury. Should breathing problems occur, consult a physician. Do not use if quality seal is broken.
Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Water.
To Use: Gentle massage onto damp skin after stepping out of the shower or bath to leave skin feeling baby soft. Works best on damp, not dry skin.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.