About this item
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is the precursor to serotonin, a mood and appetite regulating neurotransmitter produced within the body.
- It has been combined with Vitamin B6, an important cofactor in the conversion to serotonin.
- Nature's Way uses 5-HTP extracted from Griffonia simplicifolia beans.
- This product may cause drowsiness and should not be used while driving or operating heavy equipment.
- Do not take this product if you have or are taking medications for epilepsy, scleroderma or Parkinson's disease.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but abc stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.