About this item
- MOST ACTIVE FORM: NatureWise Vitamin D3 in organic olive oil helps to support the health of teeth and bones, provide immune support, and promote proper muscle function.*
- RECOMMENDED DOSE FOR KIDS & MOMS: 1000IU is the recommended amount of vitamin D3 for growing children and expecting mothers, but our product is intended to safely encourage calcium absorption and immune system strength in any user.*
- SUNSHINE IN A BOTTLE: The Vitamin D Council recommends daily vitamin D supplementation for most adults to achieve and maintain optimal levels, regardless of weather or season.*
- ESSENTIAL VITAMIN: Our formula delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D that the body produces as a result of sun exposure, without the harmful effects of UVB rays.*
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION: Our Vitamin D 1000 IU softgels are easy to swallow. Some studies indicate that vitamin D3 in liquid softgel form is more bioavailable than powdered or tablet forms.*
Focus on sustainability
Small changes in product size & weight lead to lower carbon emissions.
We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
The Sunshine Vitamin - Vitamin D is an essential vitamin that can be found in cells throughout the entire body. It is necessary for calcium and phosphorus absorption to help build and maintain strong bones and teeth, provide immune system support, and for healthy muscle function. Vitamin D3 is synthesized when bare skin is exposed to ultraviolet B (UVB) light. However, studies show that most people do not get the recommended amount from sunlight alone. NatureWise Vitamin D3 delivers the same biologically active form of Vitamin D produced in the body as a result of direct sunlight - without the risk of unprotected UVB exposure. Since Vitamin D is fat-soluble, we include certified organic olive oil as a healthy fat source for better absorption. NatureWise supplements are proudly manufactured in USA-based facilities that comply to the strictest cGMP standards and are carefully tested by third party laboratories for purity and potency, as well as physical and chemical contamination, guaranteeing the highest standards of quality and safety.
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol); Other Ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerine, purified water). Contains no wheat, dairy, corn, soy, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, or shellfish.
It's normal for gel capsules to get soft and stick together under warm weather conditions, hardening into clumps when they return to a cool room temperature. This does not affect the quality or efficacy of the ingredients inside the capsule.
To release the clumps, give your bottle a good shake or knock it against the counter, then gently pull apart any remaining clumps. Some customers have also reported that putting the bottle in the freezer for 30-60 minutes before shaking it can help release the clumps.
Please store your softgel capsules in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.