About this item
- most active form: NatureWise Vitamin D3 in certified organic olive oil helps to support teeth and bone health, provide immune support, and promote healthy muscle function
- Essential Vitamin: Our formula delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced by the body as a result of sun exposure, without exposure to sun rays
- Get your daily dose: The Vitamin D Council recommends 5,000 IU Vitamin D daily for adults to achieve and maintain optimal levels
- Highest potency: Our Vitamin D 5000 IU softgels are easy to swallow. Some research indicates that vitamin D3 in liquid softgel form is more bioavailable than powdered or tablet forms. No artificial additives
- Pure & natural: These Vitamin D3 immune support and bone health supplements are gluten-free and non-GMO. Third party tested for purity and potency. Packaging may vary due to high demand, same great product and ingredients.
- Directions: It's Normal For Gel Capsules To Get Soft And Stick Together Under Warm Weather Conditions, Hardening Into Clumps When They Return To A Cool Room Temperature. This Does Not Affect The Quality Or Efficacy Of The Ingredients Inside The Capsule. To Release The Clumps, Give Your Bottle A Good Shake Or Knock It Against The Counter, Then Gently Pull Apart Any Remaining Clumps.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Focus on sustainability
Small changes in product size & weight lead to lower carbon emissions.
We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Why It’s an Essential Vitamin
Vitamin D can be found in cells throughout the entire body. It is necessary for calcium and phosphorus absorption to build and maintain strong bones and teeth, provide immune system support, and for healthy muscle function.*
Can’t You Get Vitamin D From the Sun?
Often referred to as the “sunshine vitamin,” vitamin D3 is synthesized when bare skin is exposed to ultraviolet B (UVB) light. However, studies show that most people do not get the recommended amount from sunlight alone. Factors that can inhibit vitamin D3 production include the time of day sun exposure occurs, season, latitude, skin color, age, clothing, and sunscreen use. In fact, according to Mayo Clinic, 25% to 50% or more of the general population may be vitamin D deficient. NatureWise Vitamin D3 delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced in the body as a result of direct sunlight -- without the risk of unprotected UVB exposure.
Symptoms of Vitamin D Deficiency
Bone pain and brittleness, muscle weakness, and tiredness can all indicate a deficiency in vitamin D. People who may be at higher risk for deficiency include those who spend a lot of time indoors, have darker skin pigmentation, are elderly, or overweight.
Our Vitamin D3 is Third Party Tested for Quality, Purity, and Potency
NatureWise Vitamin D3 contains 100% natural, USP grade, non-GMO, certified organic olive oil. Our vitamin D3 is made following strict GMP standards. We utilize specialized ISO 17025 third party laboratories to test for physical, chemical, and microbial contamination, guaranteeing that each and every bottle of NatureWise Vitamin D3 meets the highest standards for purity, potency, and safety. No artificial additives.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Vitamin D toxicity can result from regular excess intake. Do not exceed the recommended serving. As with any dietary supplement, you should consult your healthcare provider before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking medications, or have known adverse reactions or allergies. . This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol); Other Ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerine, purified water). Contains no wheat, dairy, gluten, corn, soy, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, or shellfish.
It's normal for gel capsules to get soft and stick together under warm weather conditions, hardening into clumps when they return to a cool room temperature. This does not affect the quality or efficacy of the ingredients inside the capsule.
To release the clumps, give your bottle a good shake or knock it against the counter, then gently pull apart any remaining clumps. Some customers have also reported that putting the bottle in the freezer for 30-60 minutes before shaking it can help release the clumps.
Please store your softgel capsules in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.