About this item
- REPLACES ELECTROLYTES: A flavorful way for kids and adults to replace electrolytes to feel better fast
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than common beverages, Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration
- KEY NUTRIENTS FOR IMMUNE SUPPORT: One serving of Pedialyte AdvancedCare has 25% (2.8 mg) of the Daily Value of zinc and 20% (11 mcg) of the Daily Value of the antioxidant selenium for immune support
- DIGESTION SUPPORT: Includes PreActiv Prebiotics that can help support a healthy digestive system by restoring the balance between good and bad bacteria
- #1 RECOMMENDED BRAND: #1 pediatrician and pharmacist recommended brand; for over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink
- GREAT-TASTING FLAVORS: Great for kids and adults to rehydrate and feel better fast. Available in a variety of flavors and ready to serve—no diluting required
From the manufacturer
Pedialyte hydrates with an optimal balance of sugar and sodium
The principle underlying this balance is the sodium-glucose cotransport mechanism, where one sugar molecule is absorbed from the digestive system into the bloodstream, with one sodium ion traveling with it.
What is optimal balance?
When sugar and sodium are optimally balanced, their absorption into the intestines also draws water into the bloodstream by osmosis, leading to rehydration.
However, when there is too much sugar in the intestines, water is pulled out of the bloodstream, which make existing stomach issues worse.
Many things can lead to dehydration. Pedialyte can help you and your family rehydrate due to common causes of dehydration† such as stomach flu, food poisoning, travel, heat, and exercise.
†Mild to moderate dehydration.
Pedialyte AdvancedCare Electrolyte Solution is an advanced hydration rehydration drink specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults. It also contains PreActiv Prebiotics to help promote digestive health by restoring the balance between good and bad bacteria. From the #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand* for hydration, Pedialyte AdvancedCare is an electrolyte drink that promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice, or even water. Feel better fast with Pedialyte! *Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2017). Data on file with manufacturer
CONTAINS MILK INGREDIENTS. CONTAINS NO FRUIT JUICE
Use Pedialyte AdvancedCare rather than juices, soda, or sports drinks, which contain too much sugar and can make diarrhea worse
Water, Dextrose, Less than 1.0% of:, Galactooligosaccharides, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate, Blue 1, Red 40
For infants under 1 year of age: Consult your doctor. For children 1 year and older: Begin with small, frequent sips every 15 minutes, increasing serving size as tolerated. Continue for as long as diarrhea is present. To maintain proper hydration, 1–2 liters (32–64 fl oz) of Pedialyte AdvancedCare may be needed per day. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.