About this item
- CONVENIENT REHYDRATION FOR KIDS & ADULTS: A convenient powder packet that offers a great-tasting way for kids and adults to replace electrolytes to feel better fast
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than sports drinks, Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration; It’s medical-grade hydration
- TRUSTED BRAND: pediatrician and pharmacist-recommended brand. For over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink
- GREAT-TASTING PEDIALYTE FLAVORS: Available in refreshing Grape, Cherry, Strawberry Lemonade, and Orange flavors; Each packet has only 50 calories, 12 grams carbohydrates and 0 gram of fat
- HOW TO USE PEDIALYTE: Pour 1 packet into 8 fluid ounce of cold water and mix for refreshing hydration
From the manufacturer
Pedialyte hydrates with an optimal balance of sugar and sodium
The principle underlying this balance is the sodium-glucose cotransport mechanism, where one sugar molecule is absorbed from the digestive system into the bloodstream, with one sodium ion traveling with it.
What is optimal balance?
When there is an optimal balance of sugar and sodium, the one-to-one absorption into the intestines also draw water into the bloodstream by osmosis, leading to rehydration.
However, when there is too much sugar in the intestines, water is pulled out of the bloodstream,
Pedialyte Electrolyte Powder Packs are a convenient, advanced hydration solution that’s specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults. From the #1 pediatrician and pharmacist-recommended brand, 1 Pedialyte electrolyte drink is medical-grade hydration that quickly replenishes lost fluids and electrolytes. Pedialyte promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice, or even water. Simply dissolve one packet in 8 fl oz of cold water and enjoy. Feel better fast with Pedialyte! Among pediatricians who recommend oral electrolyte solution to patients 0-6 years of age; Data on file, 2016. References: 1. Pharmacy Times, 2017.
To help maintain proper hydration, consume 4-8 servings (32 to 64 fl oz) per day of any Pedialyte product for as long as diarrhea continues. If there is vomiting or fever, or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult your doctor.
Fruit Punch Flavor (Anhydrous Dextrose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate; Less than 2% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40), Grape Flavor (Anhydrous Dextrose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate; Less than 2% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40, Blue 1), Apple Flavor (Anhydrous Dextrose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate; Less than 2% of: Artificial Flavor, Calcium Silicate, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium), Strawberry Flavor (Anhydrous Dextrose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor; Less than 2% of: Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40, Blue 1)
- Tastes best served cold.
- Reconstitute only with water.
- Mix one pack of Pedialyte Powder with 8 fl oz (1 cup) water. Stir to dissolve.
- Store unused, reconstituted product in sealed container in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Do not store powder packs at extreme temperature
- For children 1 year and older and adults: Begin with small frequent sips every 15 minutes, increasing serving size as tolerated. Continue for as long as diarrhea is present.
- To maintain proper hydration, 2-4 servings (32 to 64 fl oz) of Pedialyte may be needed per day. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters (64 fl oz) per day.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.