About this item
- ELECTROLYTES FOR REHYDRATION: A convenient electrolyte powder packet that offers the same electrolyte rehydration benefits as Pedialyte—now with a refreshing fizz
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS: Pedialyte Sparkling Rush electrolyte powder is a delicious, clear rehydration drink to replace fluids and electrolytes, without any artificial colors
- TWICE THE ELECTROLYTES: Pedialyte has two times the electrolytes and less than HALF THE SUGAR of leading sports drinks
- GREAT TASTING FLAVORS: Pedialyte Sparkling Rush comes in delicious Grape and Cherry effervescent flavors
- ADD TO COLD WATER AND ENJOY: To avoid overflow, take 2 sips from a 16-fl-oz bottle of cold water and slowly add one powder pack of Pedialyte Sparkling Rush, Do not shake or immediately cap the bottle, Wait 10 seconds and rehydrate
From the manufacturer
Pedialyte Sparkling Rush electrolyte powder packs are a convenient, advanced hydration solution with a refreshing fizz. Pedialyte electrolyte powder is specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent mild to moderate dehydration in both kids and adults. From the #1 doctor recommended brand, Pedialyte electrolyte drink is medical-grade hydration that quickly replenishes lost fluids and electrolytes. Pedialyte is designed to promote fluid absorption more effectively than other common beverages. Feel better fast with Pedialyte! Based on a third-party survey of physicians in the US, 2018. Data on file with the manufacturer. (Each Pedialyte product has at least 1030mg sodium and no more than 25g sugar per liter; leading sports drinks have 460 sodium and 58g sugar per liter.) It provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent moderate dehydration. It's medical-grade hydration in a sparkling electrolyte powder
Anhydrous Dextrose, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate; Less Than 2% Of: Natural And Artificial Flavor, Calcium Silicate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose And Red 40.
Add one pack to 16 fl oz of cold water and enjoy an effervescent hydration experience.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.