About this item
- UBIQUINOL -THE ACTIVE FORM OF COQ10 - Studies show that when we are young, our bodies synthesize CoQ10 well. But as we get older, the body's ability to convert CoQ10 to Ubiquinol diminishes. As we age, CoQ10 supplements may become less effective.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT - Ubiquinol is the activated, antioxidant form of CoQ10 that helps neutralize excess free radicals and helps protect cells against damage.
- QUNOL UBIQUINOL FOR HEART HEALTH - Ubiquinol helps support heart and vascular health because it plays a role in producing the energy needed by our hearts and helps promote healthy blood pressure levels .
- BENEFICIAL TO STATIN DRUG USERS - Both cholesterol and CoQ10 are produced in the same pathway. Because statins work by blocking this pathway, they also block the production of CoQ10 which leads to lower ubiquinol levels in the blood.
- ESSENTIAL FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION - Ubiquinol is a natural coenzyme that plays an important role in the production of 95% of the energy used by organs. Ubiquinol levels may drop due to age, stress, and cholesterol-lowering statin drug therapy 
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but abc stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.