About this item
- Powerful Antioxidant; Vitamin E is the body's primary, fat-soluble antioxidant; As an antioxidant, it helps fight cell-damaging free radicals; Free radicals can cause oxidative stress in the body, which may contribute to the premature aging of cells
- Skin & Immune Support; Vitamin E provides nutritional support for the skin, and the immune system
- Optimal Absorption; This formulation provides Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol) and d-Gamma, d-Delta, and d-Beta Tocopherols; It is offered in oil-based softgels to support optimal absorption and assimilation
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free; Solgar Vitamin E is free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives, and color; Suitable for vegetarians
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Recyclable Amber Glass" - Based on H&H Glass Inc. (Hwa Hsia Glass U.S.A.) Claims Summary 9/14/2020: Solgar Amber Glass Bottles are made from 50% cullet (broken or refuse glass) and can be recycled
Solgar - Vitamin E 400 IU Mixed (d-Alpha Tocopherols & Mixed Tocopherols) Softgels, 250 Count
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.The product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
Safflower oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.