About this item
- Powerful Antioxidant; Vitamin E is the body's primary, fat-soluble antioxidant; As an antioxidant, it helps fight cell-damaging free radicals; Free radicals can cause oxidative stress in the body, which may contribute to the premature aging of cells
- Skin & Immune Support; Vitamin E provides nutritional support for the skin, and the immune system
- Optimal Absorption; This formulation provides Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol) and d-Gamma, d-Delta, and d-Beta Tocopherols; It is offered in oil-based softgels to support optimal absorption and assimilation
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free; Solgar Vitamin E is free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives, and color; Suitable for vegetarians
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
"Recyclable Amber Glass" - Based on H&H Glass Inc. (Hwa Hsia Glass U.S.A.) Claims Summary 9/14/2020: Solgar Amber Glass Bottles are made from 50% cullet (broken or refuse glass) and can be recycled.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Natural vitamin E is an essential nutrient and is the body's primary, fat-soluble antioxidant. Vitamin E provides nutritional support for the cardiovascular system, skin, and the immune system. Helps fight cell-damaging free radicals that cause oxidative stress in the body, which may contribute to the premature aging of cells. Natural vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol plus D-beta, D-delta and D-gamma tocopherols). Oil-based softgel to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietarysupplement.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Safflower Oil.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.