- First sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements and top-rated by EWG since creation in 2010 with a “1” rating. Recipient of a tremendous amount of awards
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals like avobenzone, oxybenzone, paraben, phthalates, PABA, 1,4 dioxane, and UV chemical absorbers
- Highly effective with an SPF at 50+. Highest level of water resistance per the FDA (80-minute water resistance) and broad-spectrum coverage for UVA and UVB
- Reef Friendly: Free of known reef damaging chemicals and highly biodegradable. Non-nano zinc oxide formulation, non-aerosol formulation
- Applies and absorbs easily without the oily feeling or obtrusive smell of traditional sunscreens. Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free, gluten-free & vegan
- Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen was the first sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements and has held the highest rating in EWG's database since 2010 with a “1” rating. As a company, Thinkbaby targets products containing questionable ingredients and develops safer alternatives. We led the movement from BPA, with the 1st BPA-free baby bottle (2006) to the 1st insulated BPA-free sports bottle (2006). We brought the same focus to developing body care and sun care products. None of our products have ever contained avobenzone, oxybenzone, parabens, phthalates, PABA, or 1,4 dioxane, to name a few of the chemicals of concern.
- At SPF 50+ with broad-spectrum protection for UVA and UVB and the highest water resistance allowed by the FDA, you can expect a highly effective solution for your littles and the whole family. We are strictly against the use of aerosols due to inhalation concerns about the effectiveness and safety of users and the environment. Our mineral-based (zinc oxide) formulations go on smoothly and absorb easily without leaving you feeling sticky or goopy.
- Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen has received a large number of awards and has been featured in a tremendous number of publications including Allure, Martha Stewart, New York Times, POPSUGAR, Travel & Leisure, The Bump, FoodBabe, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Natural Child, Whole Living, FitPregnancy, Baby List, Pregnancy & Newborn, and Parents to name a few.
- Member of: Sun Safety Coalition, Safe Sun Council, Safe Cosmetics Campaign.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.