About this item
- Immune support: 100-count, 1000 milligram Vitamin C plus Rose Hips Caplets for immune support. Vitamin C is one of the leading nutritional vitamins for immune support. People reach for Vitamin C plus Rose Hips by Nature’s Bounty to help them maintain a healthy immune system all year long.
- Nourishes the immune system: Nature’s Bounty Vitamin C plus Rose Hips Caplets play an important role in the functioning of white blood cells, which are vital components of the immune system.
- Potent antioxidant: Nature’s Bounty Vitamin C plus Rose Hips Caplets also support antioxidant health. Vitamin C is one of the best antioxidants for fighting the free radicals. Free radicals can cause oxidative stress that may lead to premature aging of the cells.
- Purity is our priority: Nature’s Bounty is committed to safety and purity in all our supplements. Our Vitamin C plus Rose Hips Caplets are non-GMO, gluten- and sugar-free, and contain no artificial colors, or sweeteners.
- From the trusted wellness experts: Nature’s Bounty Vitamin C supplements are a product of 50 years of dedication to quality, consistency and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence.
From the manufacturer
What's in the Box?
Vitamin C 1000 milligrams with Rose Hips, 100 caplets.
Vitamin C 1000 milligrans with Rose Hips, 100 Caplets
Vitamin C plays an important role in supporting immune function.* As an antioxidant, Vitamin C helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.*
- Provides potent antioxidant support*
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system*
- Supports heart health*
- Supports healthy joints, skin, and gums*
Humans Lack the Ability to Produce Vitamin C
Did you know: while many animals can produce their own Vitamin C, humans cannot. It is believed by some scientists that we lost the ability to produce Vitamin C many years ago because fruits and vegetables containing Vitamin C were so abundant in nature. In today’s busy world, many of us don’t consume as many fruits and vegetables as we should.
Key Antioxidant for Healthy Immune and Respiratory Systems*
Vitamin C is a key antioxidant for helping fight the cell-damaging effects of oxidative stress.* It is important for the functioning of white blood cells, which help support a healthy immune system and respiratory system.* Vitamin C also supports healthy blood vessels and healthy blood flow, which contributes to maintaining a healthy heart, as well as supporting collagen formation for healthy joints, skin, and gums.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. . This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Vegetable cellulose. Contains < 2% of: Silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.Non-GMO. No artificial color, no artificial flavor, no artificial sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free. Suitable for vegetarians.Made in the USA with select ingredients from around the world.
For adults, take one (1) caplet daily, preferably with a meal.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.